Monday 28 September 2009

Lampwork Set

As my meeting for today has cancelled, I got the chance to come home early... That means I have time to check my emails, facebook etc  Why am I so happy about it.  Bcz I am not allowed to go online when I am working.  Not to say not allow, it's actually not encourage.  So, I'wd be happy if i can reach home early.

Come, come and see my next masterpieces....

 

Code :  B003
Lampwork (blue), Glass Beads (White Porcelain Bicone), Lobster clasp, Extension chain
 Length : 22cm (including extension chain, 4cm)

RM20.00

*Inform me if you want to change the length.

Hmm... only bracelet?  How about a paired earrings to the bracelet?


Code :  E005
Lampwork (blue), Glass Beads (White Porcelain Bicone)

RM 15.00

*Interested to get the whole set??? Hmm... let me give you a special price...

RM30.00! ( You save RM5.00!)

No comments:

Post a Comment